Website Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Leica Camera Inc.’, 'Leica Online Store' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1 Pearl Ct A, Allendale, NJ 07401. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
Leica Camera (“Leica”) is committed to providing equality of opportunity to persons with disabilities, including equal access to its website. This policy is a living document that will change over time as IT changes. Ample opportunities for education and communication will occur whenever changes to the policy take place.
Leica commits to ensuring equal access to its website.
Use web page designs that are consistent with the W3C's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG) Level AA. The goal for Leica is to be reasonably compliant with WCAG 2.0/2.1 Level AA.
- Disseminate electronic documents and multimedia on web pages that are consistent with this policy.
- Applicable to official web pages and associated web-based applications.
- Web Page Requirements:
- All new and revised web pages, website templates, and website themes published on or after the effective date of this policy will reasonably comply with WCAG 2.1 Level AA.
- On a periodic basis, Leica will review its website for compliance with this policy.